Saturday, 24 September, 2016 11:06 am
The Australian U18 National Youth Team will be hosting its 2017 open team tryouts on Saturday October 8th in Melbourne Vic, Sunday November 6th in Cockburn WA and Sunday, November 12th 2016 in Liverpool NSW. Male players born 1999, 2000 and 2001 are entitled to try out for the team and must hold Australian citizenship to be eligible for selection.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO email@example.com by C.O.B OCTOBER 1ST.
The dates for the Tryout Sessions are as follows:
Note: You are only required to attend one session
October 8th – Melbourne (O’Brien Group Arena)
• 11:30pm – 12:30pm Parents/Players Meeting Ballet room Level 1
• 1:15pm – 2:15pm Team 1 On-Ice Evaluation &Testing
• 2:30pm – 3:30pm Team 2 On-Ice Evaluation &Testing
• 4:00pm – 4:30pm Light snack and refreshments
• 4:30pm – 5:30pm Team 1 and 2 Off-Ice Evaluation & Testing
• 6:15pm (1hrs) Selection Game
November 6th – Perth (Cockburn Arena) *pending*
• 10:30am – 11:30pm Player Registration/Parents Meeting
• 12:00pm – 2:00pm On-Ice Evaluation &Testing
• 2:00pm – 3:00pm Light snack and refreshments
• 3:00pm – 5:00pm Off-Ice Evaluation & Testing
November 12th – Sydney (Liverpool Catholic Club Ice Rink)
• 8:00am Player Registration
• 9:45am – 11:45am Team 1 On-Ice Evaluation & Testing
• 11:30am – 12:30pm Light lunch Provided
• 12:30pm – 2:30pm Off- Ice Evaluation & Testing TBA
Note: The cost for the session will be $85. The tryout fee is applicable to local players only who wish to be considered for the team. Interstate players will be exempt from the fee due to travel costs.
SA, QLD, and ACT players are entitled to attend any tryout of their choice at their own travel expense unless a previous arrangement has been discussed.
The tryout will include the following:
• 120 minute on-ice Evaluation
• 60 - 90 minute off-ice Evaluation
• Player/Parent meeting (Please note that this meeting will be held BEFORE the on-ice tryout)
If you would like to attend and send in an expression of interest you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the full tryout details.
Monday, 19 September, 2016 12:37 pm
IHQ invites all Junior age (born 2000,1999,1998 and 1997) players to attend a try out session for the 2016/17 AJIHL - Brisbane Blitz team.
The Head Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager for the team is to be announce in a few days. At this stage any questions regarding the try out sessions can be directed to the email@example.com.
Tryout cost will be $25.00 payable in Cash at the session or on the ihq website via paypal (paypal fee applies).
Tryout will be at Ice World Boondall on Saturday 24th September.
Please attend ready for off training ice at 4.45pm. On ice session starts at 6.00 finishes at 7.15pm.
Please rsvp to the invitation you will receive, to indicate if you will be attending or not able to attend. If you feel that you are not ready to be trying out for the team and want your name removed from the invitations then please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you do not wish to be on the mailing list at this stage.